Hydraulic impact hammer Dawson HPH 2400
The Dawson hydraulic impact hammers which are available for rent at Foundiz have been designed esspecially for pile driving in combination with a crawler crane or with a dedicated piling rig. With these hammers steel piles, beams and sheet piles can be driven into the soil. Besides free suspended use for near shore and off shore projects the hammers are also suitable to for leader guided use with a dedicated piling rig. If the piling rig has sufficient extracation capacity the impact hammers are also suitable to drive cast in situ vibro piles. The Dawson hydraulic impact hammers are also very suitable for pile driving under water up to water depth of 100 meters or more.
- Robust, reliable and can be driven by a separate power pack or dedicated piling rig
- High blow rate and efficiency assure a fast project performance
- Free suspended impact hammers are delivered as a set with a power pack as "plug and play"
- Remote control to adjust blow rate and blow energy
- Suitable for steel casing piles, sheet piles and beams in combination with special sleeves
- Foundiz also offers drive-ability assessement which can determine the most suitable hammer based on pile specifications and soil characteristics.
* Maximum impact energy (kNm) 23,5
* Ram weight (kg) 1900
* Impact velocity (m/s) 4,98
* Blow rate (blows per min.) 80-120
* Hammer weight + sheet pile legs + spreader plate (kg) approx. 7 000
Request for quotation